* We are open and ready to host happy courteous travelers 🥰
* Self check-in is offered any time after 3 pm.
* In-person meet and greet is offered between 3-5 pm based on an advance appointment.
* We are a "no-shoes" property. Complimentary slippers are offered to all our guests.
* Minimum guest age is 18 years.
* No pets or emotional support / companion animals are permitted.
Welcome to our clean cozy "no-shoes" B&B! With our tasteful balance of modern conveniences & historic charm as well as delightful custom-made personalized breakfasts, this is a perfect place to stay in the heart of Shelburne!
This listing is for a comfortable cozy 1st Floor King room located in the Main Inn Building (porch has steps leading to the entrance), with a private en suite bathroom, free WiFi, A/C, heating, TV & a mini-fridge.
"Shelburne" Room (King Bed): 1st Floor, Main Inn Building, Private En Suite Bathroom (Bathtub/Shower)
Named after our lovely town, the green-colored Shelburne King Room is located on the southern side of the 1st floor of the Main Inn. This spacious and cheerful room overlooks our carriage yard and includes private outdoor parking for one standard-size vehicle.
This ground-level room is adjacent to the front door, the stairs, and our Breakfast rooms, and is perfect for guests with limited mobility. For the same reason, it is not recommended for light sleepers.
- This is a "no-shoes" property.
- Adults only (minimum age 18 years).
- No pets.
Building: Main Inn
Size: 176 sq. ft. (excl. bathroom)
Max. adult occupancy: 2
Beds: 1 (King)
Views: carriage yard / private parking lot
Age restriction: minimum guest age is 18
Hypoallergenic pillows: 6
Premium mattress / memory foam combination
Luggage racks: 2 (limited suitcase storage capacity)
Antique armoire w/drawers
Sitting area: 1 cozy bench, 1 cozy antique woven chair
AC (window unit, available seasonally)
Heat (individually controlled via in-room thermostat. available seasonally)
TV: compact flat-screen, basic cable channels
2 wine glasses
Private, full, spacious, bath/shower combination
Location: en suite
Size: 60 sq. ft.
Bathrobes: 2 deluxe Turkish Terry robes
2 sets of premium towels
Complimentary designer toiletries
Reasons to Stay with Us (Why We Are The Top Choice of Shelburne Visitors!)
*** Please note that certain local attractions and venues may be closed or operate with restrictions due to Vermont Governor's Executive Orders. ***
1. Best Location in Town
- The closest B&B to Shelburne Museum & Ben & Jerry s Concerts On The Green - just a short 0.7 mile walk!
- The closest B&B to the majestic Inn at Shelburne Farms, Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, Shelburne Vineyard, and other wineries, breweries, distilleries, sugarhouses, cheese-making farms, hiking trails, and everything Vermont has to offer within a day trip distance.
- The closest B&B to Shelburne Farmers Market (Saturdays, May-October) - just a short walk!
- The only B&B with several eclectic restaurants, antiques & art galleries and shopping options around the block! A quintessential Vermont country store, a local wine & coffee spot, an acclaimed Chef s store and cooking school, a craft jeweler, beauty salons, the list goes on! Once you are here, you will not have to drive to get around - unless you want to!
- Ideally positioned near scenic routes for all your Vermont and New York day trips, as well as hiking and biking adventures.
2. Best Accommodations in Town:
Modern-style accommodations with amenities ranging from secure key-less entry system to mini-fridges to USB charging outlets, to more!
Updated private bathrooms with designer toiletries and plush terry bathrobes
Complimentary air-conditioning and heating (available on a seasonal basis)
Early/late check-in and late check-out options
Hypoallergenic bedding in all of our pet-free non-smoking rooms
Some of the most comfortable beds most of our guests have ever enjoyed during their travels
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Complimentary unassigned self-parking in private parking lot
3. Best B&B Breakfasts in Town:
- Complimentary gourmet breakfasts, custom made just for you with locally-sourced ingredients
- Some of the most creative breakfast options you will ever find in a Bed & Breakfast
- "THIS PLACE SERIOUSLY PUTS THE BREAKFAST IN BED AND BREAKFAST." Nuff said.
This modern Bed & Breakfast in historic Shelburne, Vermont, is that rare retreat that effortlessly balances Victorian ambiance with modern-day amenities and a signature easy-going innkeeping style, immediately putting guests at ease.
“This is NOT your old school stuffy B&B!” rave travelers who have met its gracious fun-loving young-at-heart Innkeepers and enjoyed happy memorable experiences, including - quite possibly - the most delightful breakfasts you will ever find at a Bed & Breakfast!
Our beautiful town has something for everyone, whether you’d rather spend your vacation hitting a museum, enjoying the great outdoors, or eating some seriously good food. From sightseeing to shopping, there are plenty of things to do in Shelburne VT.
Tucked along the shores of spectacular Lake Champlain, the historic town of Shelburne, Vermont is located just a few miles south of Burlington, the state’s largest city. A rich agricultural and farming community, Shelburne delights visitors with its lush landscapes (think stunning fall foliage) as well as its unique attractions, including Shelburne Museum, Shelburne Farms and the Vermont Teddy Bear Company.
Sightseeing, restaurants, wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries, meaderies, outdoor activities, shopping, we’ve got it all right here in Shelburne and we are a short walk, or a bike/car ride away from more!