Be wary of renting this apt & of dealing w Destination Stays.
There were serious deficiencies with the apt. DS dealt with almost none in a satisfactory manner. They seem to simply do not care about the quality of the rental or the stay.
1) The address listed for the apt on Travelocity (71 St. Catherine St. E) is incorrect. Due to age & mobility issues we chose the site very carefully. We were directed elsewhere. Having travelled 400 miles, we took the other apt. 71 St. Cath E is still the address listed on Travelocity even though we were told they no longer rent apts there.
2) The apt does not have central AC. Upon arrival, we had no AC. After our 1st day and night, towards the 2nd evening, after complaining, they installed a small window unit in the main room. There was no AC in the bed room during our entire stay.
3) The lock on the front door broke. If we went out, it had to be left ajar, and we lugged our valuables & hoped for the best for our other items. It took more than a day to fix.
4) Upon arrival, Wi-Fi & tv did not work.
5) DS never answered the phone & there was no room for a message, only a return #. Mostly they responded by e mail.
6) There was scaffolding over the front of the building (1st few days), work utensils stored in the stair well with a strong smell of dust, & work dust on the hallway floors.
7) We were awoken twice one night by people ringing the front door bell, and another night by a knock on the door. The noise from ou