1. For a hotel that is a stone's throw from the airport, they have NO idea how to use that to their advantage. They charge 300 bucks for an airport drop, completely messing up their locational advantage (which was primarily why I had opted for this hotel, keeping in mind the transport problems in Goa, especially in an area like Vasco). To top it off, I had stayed close to a week by that time.
2. No qualms about amenities in the rooms - geyser, towels, beds, table, safe - everything works fine; all linens changed regularly.
3. Staff needs some training in PR. A missing AC remote complaint fell on deaf ears for two days, before I was offered a "substitute remote" and asked "what do you want the setting to be? I need to take this back". Does away with the point of an AC room.
4. Bikes which were rented had major equipment flaws like no horns and faulty fuel meters. All bikes in similar conditions. Unfortunately, there weren't many options available so had to opt for this one at 450 per day.
5. Food is absolutely ghastly.
6. Leftover food I had (Vasco Square. Anantashram - great places for a bite) was graciously stored and heated up for later consumption.
Overall - a place with no idea how to treat their guests professionally.