Highly recommend. Stayed 3 nights in late April. I’m a Canadian solo female traveling in Croatia so standards are different for others around the world. I will admit that my room was outdated and a bit “dusty” BUT I had an incredible panoramic view of the city, made my stay so pleasant. I ended up staying in another room for one night. Although the new room was remodeled and much more modern, I had a sad view of the other side Of the “brutalist” buildings (kinda depressing tbh) Long story short; I was transferred to another room for 1 night since there was a party with live band playing on the 17th floor. My room was on the 14th floor and it was quite audible and I’m a light sleeper and jet lagged so I asked to transfer to another room for just that one night and the staff were very accommodating.
It was a Saturday and the staff did admit that this is a recurring issue when they book the 17th floor for an event. In a nutshell:
- [ ] walking distance to EVERYTHING.
- [ ] Staff are super!! Very friendly, all speak English and they’re so charming and helpful.
- [ ] Great coffee at the hotel lounge.
- [ ] Complimentary shampoos, creams and nice toiletries
- [ ] Safe in the room
- [ ] Fridge
- [ ] Free Water bottles provided daily
- [ ] Old carpet - felt stuffy
- [ ] Not so sound proof rooms
- [ ] Although they have doormen which I think they also double as security, I would have liked more protection ie access the elevators with card- I felt a bit uncom