- 10 minute walk from Princes St
- Communal area is a good size
- Cleanliness - bathroom is covered in mould & a spill from a previous occupant was left on the carpet in our room so clearly the place isn’t cleaned much between stays
- No lid on a broken toilet seat
- Badly lit, uneven & steep communal stairwell with no lock on the entrance door
- Lots of noise from neighbours/nearby bars
- Not a nice neighbourhood & not where the map shows
- Freezer so frozen it would not close
- Bed needs mattress replaced - lumpy & flat
This isn’t an aparthotel, it’s a cheaply renovated Victorian tenement flat AirBnB with locks on the bedroom doors (& I know b/c I own one!). Wouldn’t have been happy staying alone or for more than 1 night.
For £42 a night, I was expecting spartan & basic. Not a dodgy unsecured hallway, a mouldy bathroom & a spilled smoothie/kebab sauce? left on the carpet.