- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect
knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONCIERGE SERVICE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY INSPECTORS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards.
Casal Baroni is an old rural house, set in the sweet fertile Marche hills, just 3 km from the little borgo of San Biagio di Osimo, in the province of Ancona. The property, dating back to the late 19th century, has been skilfully renovated by the owners with salvaged materials: floors in antiqued terracotta and exposed wooden ceiling beams in some of the rooms, with particular attention to detail. The annex, too, is charming with a large glass door opening out to the portico next to the pool where guests can enjoy alfresco meals in harmony with the surrounding countryside and then move on to the cosy outdoor sitting area furnished with armchairs and a large umbrella. Casal Baroni is the ideal location for those wishing to just relax, immersed in the wonderful fragrant garden surrounding the villa, and for those seeking the sea, as the Regional Park of the Conero with its velvety beaches and crystal-clear water is close by.
VILLA: The main house has two floors connected by an external staircase. On the ground floor, the main entrance leads directly into a spacious sitting/dining room with kitchen that leads out to the portico. Also on this floor is a twin bedroom with joinable beds, with separate entrance, and en-suite bathrom with shower. The first floor is composed of an entrance hall with sitting room and fireplace, dining room, built-in kitchen with fireplace, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom with joinable beds, a bedroom with queensize bed (1,40 m wide), two bathrooms, one with tube and one with shower. ANNEX: The single-floor annex is located just a few metres from the villa and is composed of sitting/dining room with single sofabed and second pull out single bed, small kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Outside is a portico and, on the right, a wood oven. Air conditioning only in the bedrooms.
The property covers an area of 2000 sq m. The lawned garden has many types of trees, including a fragrant magnolia, acacias, olives, fruit trees (pears and plums) and a beautiful majestic white mulberry tree. There are two porticoes, one at the entrance to the annex and the other just outside the kitchen on the ground floor of the main house where guests can relax and dine, surrounded by nature. An attractive, elegantly furnished sitting area completes the outdoor area together with the pool.Please notice that photos are taken in spring, therefore flower blossoming, and the colours of the gardens' grass could be different at the moment of your arrival at the villa.
The irregular-shaped, but almost rectangular, pool, about 20 m from the main house, is located at the side of the annex. It measures 4,10 x 9 m with a varying depth of 1 to 2 m and has internal and external lighting; it is lined in sky-blue PVC and has chlorine purification and Roman steps for access to the water. There is a cold-water shower. The sunbathing area on the lawn is provided with eight sunbeds and four deckchairs. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday of October.
Pets: Yes, small and medium size. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
This rate includes:
-Utilities: electricity - water - gas for cooking use
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay = In addition to reasons or events that can objectively be documented and could not be foreseen at the time of booking, you can request a rental cancellation when you have to cancel following a positive result from Covid-19 verified by reports, affecting: the Insured Party directly and/or your family members; your Travel Companion directly.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
The price does not include:
tourism tax (where applicable)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices), extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal), THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS
Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).