This is a perfect hotel for solo travellers.
I would definitely visit again but in early summer as the majority of the excursions, bars and boat trips were shut as it was approaching off season.
This is definitely a 4* hotel (not 5* yet) I think the food in the main restaurant lets it down.
- Clean and tidy room and a lovely modern bathroom with daily house keeping.
- Beachfront hotel with multiple pools, lounge area's and daytime/evening activities for all ages.
- Excellent customer service from all staff *(Jeta, Andreas, Vasileios, Arland and Erion)*
- Extremely difficult to get a booking at the A la Carte restaurants (I had to repeatedly speak to the restaurant management to get 1 on my final day).
- 1 hour taxi ride/2 hour bus ride to the main Old town/Airport